Business Unit Launches and Acquisitions
- 2017 NOONAN acquires Ultimate Security
- 2017 NOONAN joins the Bidvest Group
- 2016 NOONAN acquires the business and assets of The Shield Guarding Company Limited & TSG Security Limited
- 2015 NOONAN launches its Corporate Solutions, Public Sector and Property Services Business Units
- 2015 NOONAN acquires the ‘Security Services Division’ of Brink’s in Ireland
- 2014 NOONAN acquires the business and operations of the Resource Group to increase our staff numbers to over 13,000 and strengthening our position in the UK
- 2012 NOONAN Launches its Building Maintenance Division
- 2012 NOONAN Launches its new Technical Service division
- 2010 NOONAN, through the acquisition of Oakchurch, develops landscaping capability
- 2009 NOONAN acquires Federal Security, establishing a market leading position in security
- 2004 Acquisition of Footprint Contract Cleaning Company extends our reach to UK
- 2001 Established Security as new division to satisfy the growing market demand
- 1999 Acquisition of International Contract Cleaners (ICC) from Sisk Group
- 1977 Group Formed to provide contract cleaning services to a growing Irish public and private sector
Awards and Accreditations
- 2015 NOONAN wins Innovation in FM, Client/Service Provider Collaboration and FM Professional of the Year awards at the FM Awards
- 2014 NOONAN wins Best FM Service Provider at FM Awards
- 2014 NOONAN extends scope of ISO 14001, ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 accreditations to cover all core services.
- 2013 NOONAN wins Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award
- 2013 NOONAN awarded OHSAS 18001 for its health and safety management systems
- 2012 NOONAN wins the Deloitte Best Managed Companies award
- 2012 NOONAN employees win both the Security Supervisor of the year award and the Security Officer of the year at the ISIA awards
- 2012 NOONAN wins 6 ICCA awards
- 2010 Chambers Ireland Award winner for “Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility”
- 2010 NOONAN wins second Environmental Award with Fingal Chamber
- 2010 NOONAN awarded ISO 14001 for its Environmental Management System
- 2009 NOONAN recieves EPA approval for Cleaner Greener Cleaning Programme
- 2007 NOONAN wins CIPD Award for “Best Practice” in Human Resources
- 2006 NOONAN wins 7 awards including overall winner at the ICCA awards
- 2002 NOONAN wins Golden Service Award in first attempt
- 2014 NOONAN invest €2 million in a group wide tailored ERP system
- 2013 NOONAN establishes a group wide integrated management system
- 2013 NOONAN grows by 300 with the University of Ulster FM Contract
- 2010 Launch new Multi-Service Offering under the new brand of “NOONAN”.
- 2010 NOONAN move to its new group headquarters in Swords, which also includes its fully accredited control room and monitoring station.
- 2005 Inaugral members of the Irish Contract Cleaning Association (ICCA).
- 2005 Introduction of first PDA units to replace traditional paper led auditing.
- 2002 First Irish service company to enter the Goldern Services Awards for UK & Ireland.
- 2001 Noonan wins its first nationwide account delivering to over 150 sites.
- 2000 Recognised as market leader for provision of cleaning, janitorial and industrial services through industry awards (Kimberley Clarke Golden Service Awards).
- 1998 Fully accredited BICS training centre opens at Head Office.
- 1995 Industrial Division established to provide Emergency Response and provide contract support for periodic cleaning tasks.
- 1993 Established Janitorial Supply Division to support portfolio contracts.
- 1991 Introduction of “Time & Motion” benchmarking for resource allocation.
- 1989 Commenced BICS training as minimum requirement for staff competency.
- 1983 Develops national footprint by opening offices in Cork, Galway & Limerick.
- 1982 Awarded first Manufacturing contract in Dublin.
- 1979 Commenced first logistics contract with B&I in Dublin North Wall.
- 1978 Awarded first large Healthcare contract, with the new St.Vincent’s University Hospital in Elm Park. NOONAN is the incumbent cleaning contractor today.