NOONAN have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced salesperson to join our growing Sales Team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive and will have a successful track record in sales within the service industry.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for new business sales, generating leads, converting leads to sales and selling new and additional services in line with the business objectives and sales targets.
Duties for this role include:
- Ensure the successful achievement of sales targets, performance, and goals across your region.
- Identify and create a strong relationship with all decision makers.
- Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Be aware of all competitor activities within major accounts.
- Sales presentations
- Management of pipelines and diaries
- Experience in sales with a successful track record
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
- Time management and planning to meet meet hard deadlines
And what’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped earning potential
- Clear progression plan, sales and management focused
- Autonomy to manage your own workload
For more information or to apply, email our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Sophia McQueen, Sophia.McClean@noonan.co.uk