NOONAN is seeking to hire Cleaning Operatives for a prestigious client. This is a position that will suit an organised individual with exceptional cleaning standards. The main purpose of the role for the Cleaning Operative is to ensure that their allocated area is cleaned to the required specification whilst adhering to defined procedures and health and safety regulations.
Type of contract:
Temporary contract, immediate start
Hourly rate of pay:
Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Ensure all areas of your schedule are completed as required
- Ensure all checklists are signed off as required
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Carry out any reasonable work instruction to the standard required
- To carry out regular and thorough treatments/inspections so as to maintain such conditions.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- The provision of customer service is paramount and customer care is a key element of the role
- Good oral and written English
Who we are:
NOONAN is a leading provider of strategic outsourcing which operates across its targeted geographic markets of the UK and Ireland. We design and deliver services and solutions for many of the world’s largest and most prestigious organisations and we are highly experienced in delivering large and complex outsourcing projects.
Please submit your application to Rachel.Osborne@noonan.ie