NOONAN is proudly part of Bidvest PLC , our turnover is over £350 million and we have over 15,000 employees across the UK and Ireland. We have recently completed the acquisition of Ultimate Security which is based in London. We’re experiencing exciting growth and have ambitious business plans.
As a part of that growth, we are now looking for a Commercial Analyst in our London HQ.
The role of Commercial Analyst will include the analysis of operational data, identification of trends and solutions to ensure contracts are profitable and operating in line with expectations.
The role will also involve working on bids, costing of same and identification of innovative solutions to increase commercial benefit to the business unit.
The Commercial Analyst will work in conjunction with the Operations Teams to identify commercial opportunities within the sectors contracts, complete analysis and present to the relevant stakeholders, provide monitoring on agreed changes to ensure implemented.
The Commercial Analyst will complete analysis on payroll costs to identify trends, share these with Operational teams and assist with solutions to improve Operational efficiency and / or commercial performance
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
- Manage/Schedule/Report on Commercial reviews for agreed sectors
- Generation, analysis and evaluation of standard commercial reports and supporting Operational Teams with understanding same and agreeing improvement plans.
- Identifying and implementing controls within the business, working with other stakeholders in driving these controls into the business
- ‘Deep dive’ contract performance reviews
- Work with the bid team to ensure managements processes are implemented across the division.
- Review and scrutinise bid models to ensure compliant with Business Unit Contract Review procedures.
- Complete costing on contracts, working alongside the Operational and Bid Team to ensure agreed solutions are correctly modelled
- Assist with Contract Mobilisations, ensuring bid assumptions are implemented
- Assist with phase in of new contracts, operational matters eg billing, suppliers and payroll.
- Operational client support, including:
- Provide financial analysis and reports as per clients’ requirements
- Assist with any contract amendments
- Excel (Intermediate Skills)
- Commercial Awareness
- Analytical skills / Problem Solving
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Influencing Skills
Hit apply today to find out more and to take that first step towards joining one of the leaders in strategically outsourced services.