Cover Contract Cleaning Manager
Noonan is seeking to hire a Healthcare Contracts / Site Managers to support our current management structure across the west of Ireland client site within the Healthcare Sector. The successful candidates will be tasked with supporting the operation management of client site and high level communication with all key stakeholders. Ideal candidate will have relevant soft services management experience within Healthcare or associated regulated industries.
- Development of strategic partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure scheduled and unscheduled site visits are conducted regularly.
- Develop the reputation of the Organisation as the preferred and expert Supplier to this sector for the provision of cleaning services
- Retention of all existing contracts and ensure protection of our margin for allocated accounts
- Identification of new business opportunities and promotion of additional services for Group in Healthcare Sector.
- To advise Service Director & Business Development Director of opportunities in this regard.
- Effective mobilisation of all new contracts in this division
- Ensure contracts are operating to specification and performance of contracts are regularly audited in line with specification
- Assume financial responsibility for Profit & Loss account
- Benchmarking of allocated contracts
- Provide assistance to Finance team with Credit Control
- Ensure Services Director is kept informed of any fundamental issues.
- Change Management – Ability to identify, implement and manage Change
- Provide professional leadership, guidance and direction to reporting team
- Performance Management & Development of reporting team in association with HR
- Ensure business sector is fully compliant with Industry Standards, relevant employment legislation, JLC requirements, ISO and Company procedures & policies
- Application and development of industry best practice to all our contracts in this sector.
- To be fully aware of new initiatives in this sector and ensure Noonan is positioned to respond accordingly.
- Ensure that Communication within the sector is maximised at all levels and represents the professional image of the Company
- Prioritise health and safety at all levels
- Endorse new Company initiatives and ensure they are implemented
- Actively participate in Industry Awards*
- Must have some knowledge of Healthcare standards
- Must have excellent PC and Organisational skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to deliver service in this business sector
- Must have knowledge of reporting requirements within this sector and understanding of sector KPI’s
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills – This role will require interaction at all levels within the Company and also with internal and external Customers. These will involve face to face meetings, telephone contacts, presentations and written reports, both giving and receiving information some of which may be critical in nature
- Strong leadership skills – Proven ability to lead and motivate a team and achieve results
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel within Healthcare Sector and Group
- Highly flexible with a demonstrated willingness to take on a responsible approach to any issues arising within their area
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Be a team player with the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships
- Hold a full & current drivers licence
Please submit your application to Sophia.McClean@noonan.co.uk