NOONAN is proudly part of Bidvest PLC, our turnover is over £350 million and we have over 15,000 employees across the UK and Ireland. We have recently completed the acquisition of Ultimate Security which is based in London. We’re experiencing exciting growth and have ambitious business plans.
As a part of that growth, we are looking to build a new Bid Team in our Paul Street, London HQ. So, if you’re an Experienced Bid Writer looking for an exciting opportunity, where you can really make your mark and help drive our success even further, we have the role for you.
We are looking for an Experienced Bid Writer, someone who understands the tender process and who can add value to the business by bringing a level of experience, enthusiasm and expertise.
The successful applicants will need to work as a part of a team that will create high quality tenders and proposals with flair and finesse.
You will work with the key senior members of our team to develop responses to expressions of interest, pre-qualification questionnaires, and invitation to tender documents. In addition, you will support the development of business proposals and service design with your technical knowledge of the Bid Process from drafting to mobilisation.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package including attractive bonus scheme
- Opportunity to be mentored, to participate in learning and development opportunities and build your career
- Autonomy to manage your own workload whilst being part of a team
- To be a part of forward thinking ambitious, professional and growing company
- Working with blue-chip and market leading brands across industries
- Flexible working arrangements
Qualifications and training
- Ideally Educated to degree level
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable capability of writing and preparing professional documentation and communication
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferably – Preparation of bids from within the Support Services/Facilities Management sectorIf you would like to have an informal chat, please contact Sophia on+44 7387 064 445. You will also find further information on our group website at www.noonan.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your application to Sophia.McClean@noonan.co.uk