NOONAN is proudly part of Bidvest PLC , our turnover is over €400 million and we have over 15,000 employees across the UK and Ireland. We’re experiencing exciting growth and have ambitious business plans.
As a part of that growth, we are now looking for a new Key Account Manager.
- Provide Account Management to top allocated Clients in this sector. Development of strategic partnerships with key stakeholders
- Ensure scheduled and unscheduled site visits are conducted regularly.
- Develop the reputation of the Organisation as the preferred and expert Supplier to this sector.
- Retention of all existing contracts and ensure protection of our margin for allocated accounts
- Identification of new business opportunities for the Group in this Sector, to include both hard and soft services. To advise Service Director & Business Development Team of opportunities in this regard.
- Creating and maintaining a profitable service delivery model for all contracts to include integration of bundled services where possible
- Operational project management of all new business for cleaning contracts awarded
- Ensure contracts are operating to specification and performance of contracts are regularly audited in line with specification
- Assume financial responsibility, in conjunction with the Key Account Manager for allocated areas on Profit & Loss account to include wages, equipment, janitorial supplies etc.
- Provide assistance to Finance team with Credit Control
- Ensure Key Account Manager & Operations Manager is kept informed of any operational progress and any potential issues.
- Change Management – Ability to identify, implement and manage change
- Provide professional leadership, guidance and direction to site teams
- Performance Management & Development of reporting team in association with HR
- Ensure business sector is fully compliant with Industry Standards, relevant employment legislation, JLC requirements, ISO and Company procedures & policies
- Application and development of industry best practice to all our contracts in this sector. To be fully aware of new initiatives in this sector and ensure Noonan is positioned to respond accordingly.
- Ensure that Communication within the sector is maximised at all levels and represents the professional image of the Company
- Prioritise health and safety at all levels
- Endorse new Company initiatives and ensure they are implemented
- Communication with Operations Support regarding rostering of contracts.
- Assist Operations Support in closing any Open Posts where appropriate
- Ensure overtime is kept to an absolute minimum
- Conflict resolution with staff
- Disciplinary Procedures with staff
- Staff training in conjunction with both company and site guidelines
- Health & Safety Audits
- Quality PDA audits as per each contracts SLA
- Actively participate in Industry Awards
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in client relationship management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under own initiative
Hit apply today to find out more and to take that first step towards joining one of the leaders in
strategically outsourced services.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent